delivery manager in Shanghai
Wanted! We are looking for a dedicated person to join our journey and scale our sales, delivery and customer success. You will be based in our Shanghai office where most of our clients are located, but you will also be responsible for clients in southern part of China as well as the rest of South-East Asia.
Qarma is a fast-growing company out of Denmark. We are on a mission to make quality and compliance a game changer in retail and become the leading digital tool- and platform for brands, retailers and traders. With the help of breakthrough technology, Qarma reduces administrative complexity, eliminates paper-based reports and simplifies the end-to-end quality assurance process.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Meet with clients to explain what Qarma is and do product demos
- Organize pilot tests for customers
- Assist customers in implementing and rolling out Qarma in their organization
- User training
- Customer support
All the above will be closely coordinated with our sales manager in Shanghai and the headquarter in Denmark.
Our customers are operating worldwide, and you will have great opportunities to work with some of the leading fashion and design companies to help them make better products and challenge the way they work today.
Hungry for sales and delivery – you run at high speed and enjoy having many projects underway
- An entrepreneurial “mindset” – You’re independent, self-motivated, and love to get things done!
- You know how to win clients trust and build a strong relation
- Excellent communication skills – verbal & written. You’re able to get a message across in just a few sentences.
- Experience with lead/sales/outreach is a big plus!
- Fluent in English and Chinese, both oral and written
- Min 5 years experience in quality assurance, production or sourcing of consumer goods.
- Experience in communicating with a broad network of people in different positions and responsibilities.
- Well organized and used to keeping track of many ongoing activities
You will be part of the core team and will play a key role in driving and executing on the go-to-market plan and implementation projects. You will join a flat organization – offering ample development opportunities as we grow – and a fantastic team!
Salary package will be negotiated based on experience and current position.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Keep it short and send it our way – the sooner the better! 🙂
Co-founder and CEO
Phone +45 41784893