Software developers, Aarhus, Denmark
We are expanding our development team in Aarhus and would like to welcome new people on both front- and back-end development. We have fun and work with a lot of freedom in modern technologies. Luckily, we have tons of feedback from our users which guide us in the right direction!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Engage in discussions with designers and fellow developers about how to design new features in our product.
- Implement new features
- Write tests for the new features
- Fix them if there are problems
- Make sure our systems are staying healthy.
Our customers are operating worldwide, and we are lucky to work with some of the leading fashion and design companies to help them make better products and challenge the way they work today.
Our organization reflects this, so you will have customer-facing colleagues in UK, Vietnam and China. Our development team is based in Åbyhøj in Aarhus.
We hope you can answer “yes” to most of the below:
- You have a bachelor or master degree in computer science, engineering or similar
- You are open to learning new technologies (our stack is mainly React and Elixir/Phoenix hosted at AWS)
- You take ownership of what you do and will raise your voice if we have taken any bad decisions
- You want to be part of a young, successful company where each person is important and really makes a difference
We hope to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org or give a call to CTO Søren Riis Mønsted at +45 6146 0241.